Monolithic Membranes comprise of a polypropylene non woven with a functional breathable membrane. The membrane is water and air resistant, yet vapor permeable. In Monolithic Membranes the moisture vapor passes through the membrane by a Absorption-Diffusion-Desorption mechanism rather than physical diffusion process in case of microporous films, thereby achieving better results in vapor transmission and water and air resistance. All Veer Plastics Breathable Membrane are based on this monolithic breather technology.
- Monolithic Breathable Membranes, offering superior moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) through diffusion
- Higher Tear Resistance (Nail)
- Better Moisture Diffusion from the wall cladding
- Superior protection from Fungus and Mold
- Light Weight, UV Resistant and Water Resistant